How to apply
Children from age 2 are eligible for a place in the nursery. You can apply to our nursery at any point in the year.
Our nursery is open 7.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. On Wednesdays we close at 5pm.
You can book full week, full day or am/pm sessions. Morning sessions are from 7:30 am-1pm and afternoon sessions are from 1pm to 6pm.
To register a child at Ark Ayrton Nursery you will need to complete our parent pack. These can be collected from nursery or sent out in the post.
Please return the completed forms together with the registration fee of £36 (for funded children this fee is waived). On receipt of the completed parent pack and registration fee, we will send a welcome letter confirming sessions and an expected start date.
To request a pack, visit us in person, call 02392 829 899 or email: email@example.com
Visiting the nursery
We currently have no planned open days. If you would like to come in for a show round please contact the nursery on 023 9282 9899 to arrange a tour.
Depending on your child's eligibility for free childcare, we offer free government funded sessions. This is 15 hours for 2 year olds and up to 30 hours for 3 and 4 year olds.
If you are not eligible, there is a fee to attend our nursery based on the sessions you need.
We calculate fees on a monthly basis and they are payable in advance. Invoices are raised each month for the sessions to be used that month, this means the monthly total will vary from month to month.
Extra sessions can be booked for an additional charge if there is capacity within the Nursery. Extra sessions must be paid for at the time of booking.
Invoices can be paid directly to our bank (Sort Code 30-92-45 with Account No. 44089560)
Morning or afternoon sessions
£6.00 per 10 mins
These fees include: all meals, nappies, wipes, nappy cream, milk and sun cream. Medicines such as paracetamol or teething gel is at extra cost.
For children that are fully funded, the following fees apply:
7.30 am – 9.00 am and 12noon – 1.00pm
4.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- A 10% discount will be applied to fees for a second child.
- A minimum of 4 sessions is recommended per booking is advsied.
- Ark Ayrton nursery is a non-profit-making nursery. Fees will be reviewed at least once every year, to meet budget requirements.
- Bank holidays, absences due to illness and holidays are also payable and refunds or reductions are not given.
- If your child is leaving nursery we require a minimum of four weeks written notice.
- If you need to change your child’s sessions permanently we require a minimum of four weeks written notice.
- In exceptional circumstances when a “same day” extra session is booked, payment must be made when you collect your child. If you are not able to pay for the session at that time you will not be permitted to book any further extra sessions until payment is received. Any extra sessions taken will be recorded on the following month’s invoice. Should you cancel a booked extra session it will be charged if the Nursery has been staffed to accommodate the request. If, due to timescales, a cancellation is accepted, then the payment will stay on your account to offset future fees or extras.
- If fees are not paid on time, we will write to you requesting immediate payment and failure to do so will result in your child’s place being suspended. Unpaid fees will be pursued and may result in the use of a County Court Judgement.
Find out more
Fully qualified early years teachers
Our nursery staff are fully trained and qualified as educators, expert in delivering the government's Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
Learning in nature
Children benefit from stimulating outdoor learning, where they are supported to explore nature and develop their movement skills.
Curriculum designed by specialists
Our early years curriculum is structured around storytelling, encouraging children to tell their own stories and listen to others' stories.