Open Days for Reception 2019
If you would like an opportunity to look around our school and meet our Early Years Leader please join us on one of the following days:
Wednesday 21st November at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm
Wednesday 5th December at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm
Should the above dates not be suitable for you please contact the school on 02392 824828 and we will arrange an alternative appointment.
We look forward to meeting with you.
We believe that for effective teaching and learning to take place, good behaviour in all aspects of academy life is necessary. Ark Ayrton seeks to create a caring learning environment in the academy by:
- Encouraging and acknowledging good behaviour and discipline.
- Promoting self-esteem by encouraging students to value and respect themselves and others.
- Providing a safe environment free from disruption, violence, bullying and any form of harassment.
- Promoting early intervention.
- Ensuring a consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour.
- Encouraging a positive relationship with parents and carers to develop a shared approach to involve them in the implementation of the academy’s policy and associated procedure.
- Encouraging children to take responsibility for their behaviour.
- Explaining unacceptable behaviour.
Click here to download our behaviour policy in full: Ark Ayrton Behaviour Policy 2018/19